Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Rush Never Lasts

You know how I felt so good after my aquacise class? I wonder why it wasn't enough to inspire me to do it again the very next day, or at least the day after? Instead I'm once again sitting around like a blivet, thinking of making a tuna fish sandwich when, in fact, I finished Alouette-laced scrambled eggs not three hours ago.
My knitting has been on hold since I finished the Koolhaas hat before Christmas. I've got about a quarter more to do on my Clasica coat, but picking it up again is daunting. It's been so long since I've touched it.
I was hoping I'd kick-start myself by hitting Churchmouse Yarns in Winslow but, despite the beautiful Handmaiden Silk I acquired (like I needed more yarn!), the mood hasn't struck.
I'm bummed that I watched The Bachelor last night. I usually watch it the morning after it airs while drinking coffee in my robe. Speaking of which, my UPS guy came by to deliver a book from Amazon and said he wished he was able to wear a uniform like mine! Hmmm, guess I'll have to be dressed next time he comes ringing the bell.
Grey skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment